THIS IS THE APPLICATION: You must READ it fully.
Checking the agree to terms box acts as your signature and you are signing that you have read this application.
If you are a DS or MLM you must contact us prior to paying. 918-212-0072
Please note that unless you have had it approved before the event, you CANNOT leave the event early. If you do so you will not be allowed at future events.
There are 25 grab bags. You MUST put something in them. It could be as simple as your business card with a piece of candy taped to it.
1. Vendors will be allowed to set up for 1 day shows is 3p-8p on Friday and Saturday morning at 8a. 2 day shows on Thurs. before the show at 3p-8p and Friday from 10a-12p. PLEASE, WE ASK THAT YOU DO NOT SHOW UP EARLY ON SET UP DAY UNLESS YOU HAVE HAD PRIOR APPROVAL
2. Show hours for 1 day shows are 9a-4p. Doors will open to vendors at 8a on the day of the show. Show hours for 2 day shows are from Friday 12p-7p and Saturday 9a-4p. Vendor assumes all responsibility for loss, theft or damage.
3. Your location will be provided to your upon your arrival the day of the event.
4. If electric was requested, the Vendor will be responsible for bringing their own extension cords. We suggest a 50 foot cord.
5. Please do not start tearing down until the scheduled end time of the final day. We ask that you leave your area clean when you are ready to leave.
6. If you are a food vendor you will have an extra facility fee at the Tulsa and Oklahoma City show.
7. Please find our Vendor Page on Facebook under: 2HC Vendors and request to join. It will help you keep up with things going on with 2HC and any announcements or changes.
8. By signing this contract you authorize 2HC permission and use of photo's of your booth display for advertisement, etc.
9. REFUNDS - Will only be given with a ninety(90) day written notice of cancellation. 2HC will have thirty(30) days to process your refund by check and it will be less twenty-five(25) percent the original amount paid.
10. If we have to cancel a show due to weather or a pandemic, the show will be moved to the next available date that the facility has open, and your booth fee will move to the next date. REFUNDS are not given for shows that are moved due to either of these.
11. If you are setting up the morning of the show you must be checked in by 8:00AM. If you are not you forfeit your fees and your booth will be reassigned.
VENDORS WHO ARE A NO CALL NO SHOW WILL NOT BE REFUNDED AND WILL FORFEIT ANY REMAINING BOOTH SPOTS YOU HAVE SET UP FOR THE YEAR.
12. PLEASE TURN IN THE TAX FORM AT THE END OF THE SHOW THAT IS GIVEN TO YOU IF YOU FILE WITH A SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER. THE TAX COMMISSION IS FORCEFULLY REGULATING AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BEGGING FOR YOUR TAX INFORMATION.
13. Vendors are expected to promote by using your Social Media Accounts to help saturate the areas of the shows your going to be a vendor at. Please use the flyer of each show your attending to show your followers where you will be also.
14. We do not send out vendor packets, your process payment is your acceptance. All the information you will need is in this application. If you are NOT accepted, we will call you. Please check your bank account for your cancelled check before contacting 2HC.
15 .If you are paying by credit card you do NOT need to print and mail in this application. You will check mark a box at checkout that will subsitute as your signed application.
16. If you pack up early, you will be forfeiting all remaining spots you have paid for all of your remaining booth rental! ANY NO CALL, NO SHOW VENDORS WILL FORFEIT ANY PAID BOOTHS REMAINING!
SHOW:____________________________ BOOTH SIZE:______________
CORNER:_________ ELECTRIC:_________ NUMBER:________________
PRODUCT TO BE SOLD:________________________________________
HOLD HARMLESS CLAUSE: The exhibitor/vendor assumes the entire responsibility for losses, damages and claims arising out of injury to persons or damage to displays, equipment, or other property brought upon the premises and agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 2 Hip Chick's owners, servants, agents, officers, and any other employee's against all claim or expenses for such losses, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising out of the space at the event. The exhibitor/vendor understands that 2 HIP CHICK'S ROADSHOW does not maintain insurance covering the exhibitor/vendors property or loss revenues and it is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor/vendor to obtain such insurance.